2021 CAMTB Annual Fund
Help us raise $50k for California trails by Dec 15!
California Mountain Biking Coalition is please to announce the launch of the CAMTB Annual Fund, which will be used to support bike-friendly trail advocacy efforts across the state. Our 25 (and growing) regional trail advocacy organizations are the life blood of many of our favorite riding trails in California. CAMTB’s state-level advocacy work, in conjunction with its members’ local efforts, will help ensure that more and better trails are available for generations to come.
If you love bike-friendly trails as much as we do, please support CAMTB with a generous one-time or sustaining monthly donation today!
We accept donations of cash, goods, or in-kind services. Note that as a 501(c)4, donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. Alternatively, you can choose to become a corporate community partner.
Contributions by passionate mountain bikers and advocates like you will be used to:
- Underwrite our lobbying efforts in Sacramento and track and Influence regional, state, and federal legislation that positively impacts trails and trail users in California
- Protect and restore the places we love to ride through environmentally friendly trail design and upkeep
- Actively engage the leadership of influential land managers like CA State Parks and the U.S. Forest Service
- Cultivate a culturally rich and diverse community of mountain bikers in California by creating pathways to leadership in outdoor advocacy for BIPOC, LATINX, LGBTQ+ and adaptive riders
- Engage the next generation of trail advocates through CAMTB’s Youth Ambassador Program
- Create a collaborative resource hub for our member trail advocacy organizations
- Host capacity building education programs for California trail advocates
Donations by check are also welcome, made payable to CAMTB, PO BOX 1123, Santa Rosa, CA 95402