2021 CAMTB Annual Fund
Help us raise $50k for California trails by Dec 31!
California Mountain Biking Coalition is please to announce the launch of the CAMTB Annual Fund, which will be used to support bike-friendly trail advocacy efforts across the state. Our 25 (and growing) regional trail advocacy organizations are the life blood of many of our favorite riding trails in California. CAMTB’s state-level advocacy work, in conjunction with its members’ local efforts, will help ensure that more and better trails are available for generations to come.
If you love bike-friendly trails as much as we do, please support CAMTB with a generous one-time or sustaining monthly donation today!
Special Matching Gift Challenge: Help CAMTB raise and extra $25,000 this holiday season by making a donation on or before Dec 31, 2021. Your gift will be matched dollar for dollar up to $25,000! Turn $25 into $50, $100 into $200, or $500 into $1,000, all for the love of the trails.
We accept donations of cash, goods, or in-kind services. Note that as a 501(c)4, donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. Alternatively, you can choose to become a corporate community partner.
Contributions by passionate mountain bikers and advocates like you will be used to:
- Underwrite our lobbying efforts in Sacramento and track and Influence regional, state, and federal legislation that positively impacts trails and trail users in California
- Protect and restore the places we love to ride through environmentally friendly trail design and upkeep
- Actively engage the leadership of influential land managers like CA State Parks and the U.S. Forest Service
- Cultivate a culturally rich and diverse community of mountain bikers in California by creating pathways to leadership in outdoor advocacy for BIPOC, LATINX, LGBTQ+, and adaptive riders
- Engage the next generation of trail advocates through CAMTB’s Youth Ambassador Program
- Create a collaborative resource hub for our member trail advocacy organizations
- Host capacity building education programs for California trail advocates
Already a CAMTB supporter? THANK YOU!!!! Please also consider sharing CAMTB with a friend to help build the critical mass necessary to influence those responsible for managing our natural resources in California.
Our mission is to improve trail access for mountain bikers throughout California 🚵♀️ Make a donation or tag us in your CA ride or trailwork pics ⚒️
Donations by check are also welcome, made payable to CAMTB, PO BOX 1123, Santa Rosa, CA 95402