Now is the time to continue growing the trail advocacy organization that the Golden State needs and deserves. California is the birthplace of Mountain Biking and is the world's fifth-largest economy. Yet, trail development has lagged for decades behind the explosive growth of our sport. CAMTB intends to dive into politics in order to influence decision making, election outcomes, and government spending to improve our trails, our parks & open spaces, our communities, and our quality of life.
We accept donations of cash, goods, or in-kind services. Note that as a 501c4, donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. Alternatively, you can choose to become a sponsor.
Contributions by passionate mountain bikers and advocates like you will be used to:
- Increase the capacity of a statewide trail advocacy organization
- Create awareness of the issues which limit trail access for local clubs across the state
- Develop messaging that will foster a positive image of mountain biking to emphasize education, diversity, and healthy lifestyle choices
- Support lobbying efforts in Sacramento
- Build an effective and collaborative resource hub for trail advocacy best practices
Donations by check are also welcome, made payable to CAMTB, PO BOX 1123, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. They support our advocacy and lobbying efforts. CAMTB is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) organization, EIN #84-3396574.