You are invited to become a Founding Donor of CAMTB, The California Mountain Biking Coalition. Now is the time to build the powerful trail advocacy organization that the Golden State needs and deserves.
California is the birthplace of Mountain Biking and is the world's fifth-largest economy. Yet, trail development has lagged for decades behind the explosive growth of our sport. CAMTB intends to dive into politics in order to influence decision making, election outcomes, and government spending to improve our trails, our parks & open spaces, our communities, and our quality of life.
Founding Contributions by passionate mountain bikers and advocates like you will be used to:
- Increase the capacity of a statewide trail advocacy organization
- Create awareness of the issues which limit trail access for local clubs across the state
- Develop messaging that will foster a positive image of mountain biking to emphasize education, diversity, and healthy lifestyle choices
- Support lobbying efforts in Sacramento
- Build an effective and collaborative resource hub for trail advocacy best practices
Please give generously and help us keep rolling forward for More Trails, Better Trails in California:
- $50 or greater donation will receive a CAMTB sticker, listing on our Founders' Wall, and a letter from the CAMTB Board
- $100 or greater donation will receive the above, a CAMTB T-shirt
- $500 or greater donation will receive the above and an invitation to the CAMTB inaugural Summit (TBA, targeting FALL2020/WINTER2021)
- $1000 or greater will receive a special plus all the above and an invitation to join our board at Sea Otter for a benefit happy hour event (TBA), and our next MTB Caucus meeting in Sacramento (TBA)
- $2500 or greater donation will receive the above and a personal visit by one or more of the CAMTB Board and/or Executive Director for a bike ride and private meal.
- $5000 or greater donation will receive the above and an invitation to the CAMTB Board retreat (June 2020 at Lake Tahoe).
Donations by check are also welcome, made payable to CAMTB, PO BOX 1123, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. They support our advocacy and lobbying efforts. CAMTB is a non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) organization, EIN #84-3396574.
* Premiums are subject to change without notice. Premiums could take up to 60 days. We'll let you know when we're ready to start shipping.