Announcing our Founder’s Round of Funding
As we enter the new year, we’re hitting the ground running. We’re opening our Founder’s round of funding between now and February 29, 2020.
Founding Contributions by passionate mountain bikers and advocates like you will be used to:
- Increase the capacity of a statewide trail advocacy organization
- Create awareness of the issues which limit trail access for local clubs across the state
- Develop messaging that will foster a positive image of mountain biking to emphasize education, diversity, and healthy lifestyle choices
- Support lobbying efforts in Sacramento
- Build an effective and collaborative resource hub for trail advocacy best practices
Please give generously and help us keep rolling forward for More Trails, Better Trails in California:
- $50 or greater donation will receive a CAMTB sticker, a letter from the CAMTB Board and listing on Founders Wall at CAMTB.org
- $100 or greater donation will receive the above and one CAMTB Founders Tshirt*
- $500 or greater donation will receive the above and an invitation to the CAMTB inaugural Summit (TBA, targeting FALL2020/WINTER2021)
- $1000 or greater will receive the above and an invitation to the CAMTB MTB Legislative Strategy Session in Sacramento (late Feb, TBA)
- $2500 or greater donation will receive the above and a personal visit by one or more of the CAMTB Board and/or Executive Director for a bike ride and private meal.
- $5000 or greater donation will receive the above and an invitation to the CAMTB Board retreat (June 2019, Lake Tahoe).
CAMTB was voted “Trailforks Advocate of the Year” by PinkBike. The CAMTB Board of Directors is comprised exclusively of experienced, non-profit Mountain Bike Club Leaders from across the state with more than 60 years of combined advocacy experience. In addition to your financial support, CAMTB is driven by trail & MTB volunteers from across the state. You are also invited to get involved.
Donations to CAMTB are not tax-deductible. They support our advocacy and lobbying efforts. CAMTB is a pending non-profit, tax-exempt, 501(c)(4) organization, EIN #84-3396574.
Check donations always accepted. Payable to: CAMTB. PO BOX 1123, Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Become a CAMTB Donor!