Support trail and cycling advocacy in California for a chance to take home a new Canyon Spectral or SRAM AXS Groupset!
California Mountain Biking Coalition (CAMTB) is thrilled to announce a new partnership with Canyon and SRAM to support more and better bike-friendly trails in California. Donate $5 or more by Nov 10 and you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win a new Canyon Spectral CF 8 K.I.S. (MSRP $4,699) or a new SRAM XX Eagle Transmission AXS Groupset (MSRP $2,299).
One lucky donor will take home a limited edition Spectral CF 8 K.I.S. (MSRP $4,699) with the finest components from SRAM, RockShox, DT Swiss, and Maxxis. This mixed-wheel, coiled-up, carbon trail-tamer from Canyon can do it all and is a fantastic addition to any bike stable.
Not an Enduro Fan? No worries – the winner can select ANY bike in the Canyon line-up (trail, gravel, road, e-bike, etc) of equal or lesser value ($4,699) OR choose a fancier bike and simply cover the difference. Subject to availability. See bike detail.
Another lucky donor will take home a SRAM XX Eagle Transmission AXS Groupset (MSRP $2,299). With the perfect balance of robustness and weight savings, the XX T-Type AXS Transmission groupset has the strength to handle big enduro days with the weight to make it manageable. Our all-new Transmissions take a holistic approach to a bicycle’s shifting, an entire system synchronized, providing you with a superior ride experience. Groupset includes:
- 165/170/175mm crankarm and 32T chainring; bashguard compatible
- XX T-Type Eagle Transmission derailleur
- 10-52T XX Eagle Transmission cassette
- XX Transmission Flattop chain
- Pod Ultimate controller
- Power meter Variant available
- AXS battery/charger
What Your Donation Supports
Your donation to the California Mountain Biking Coalition will help fuel our ongoing state-level mountain bike advocacy efforts, including:
Advancing Land Manager initiatives with the USFS and CA State Parks. CAMTB and its member organizations have two organized efforts that will help local trail organizations build productive relationships with and influence the policy of two of the largest land managers in the state.
Supporting bike-friendly trail stewardship organizations in California with organizational and leadership development resources.
Tracking and influencing legislation that impacts cyclists, access to public lands, and funding for trails, as well as preserving and protecting outdoor spaces and places.
Running the freshly-minted CAMTB Teen Ambassador Program, which is educating and engaging the next generation of leaders in cycling advocacy. CAMTB is currently working with seven high school juniors, many of whom will join us at Sea Otter Classic!
The Canyon Spectral is a true all-rounder with 160 mm of travel up front and 150 mm in the rear. Efficient on the climbs, capable on the descents, and seriously fun everywhere. Canyon pulled out all the stops for this limited-edition Spectral “mullet”. The CF 8 K.I.S. build rocks a 29er up front for more confidence and a 27.5 in the back for more agility. The revolutionary Keep It Stable (K.I.S.) steering system boosts the bike’s already famous capability.
Adjust Your Bike’s Attitude
Maximum stability and control in corners or more ground clearance for technical climbing? What if you could have both? Using the Flip Chip on the rear suspension linkage, you can change the bike’s geometry to suit your riding style within a matter of seconds. Head tube and seat tube angle adjustment: 0.5 degrees. Bottom bracket height adjustment: 8 mm.
Reduce the load on your back and increase your freedom of movement on the trail. The streamlined diamond shape of the LOAD bag provides enough space for essential gear, mounts directly to the frame and thereby avoids damage to the paint like conventional ‘Enduro Straps’ might cause. Perfect for a quick after-work lap or when you don’t need to bring much gear.
Hassle-Free Cable Routing
We’ve integrated a plastic cable channel inside the frame to eliminate annoying cable rattle and to make tune-ups and cable swaps fast and painless. Just thread brake and shifter cables into the chainstay, push them through, and they automatically come out the front of the front triangle.
More Control. More Fun.
The revolutionary and exclusive K.I.S. System (Keep it Stable) keeps your bike stable through the rough, offers more confidence and predictability at speed, and provides more control when things get loose. It’s a true, game-changer.
About CAMTB: More Trails. Better Trails.
The California Mountain Biking Coalition CAMTB leverages the collective voice of California mountain bikers and other human-powered trail riders to expand and enhance bike-friendly trails in California. Together, and with the support of our 30-member organizations, we advocate for the larger mountain biking community by:
- Providing a unifying voice for California mountain and gravel bikers across the state
- Engaging Legislators and Major Land Managers
- Tracking and influencing legislation and elections
- Cultivating, connecting, and developing shared resources for bike-friendly trail stewards
- Facilitating a member-led Advisory Council, our MTB brain trust
- Amplifying the amazing land stewardship being undertaken by our member organizations
- Building Cooperative Cross-Pollinated Community of MTB advocates in California
CAMTB Canyon Giveaway Terms & Conditions
By donating to CAMTB you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The “CAMTB Canyon Bike Give Away” is open to US residents, 18 years and older only.
- The “CAMTB Cayon Bike Give Away” is being conducted by California Mountain Biking Coalition, a non-profit 501(c)(4) corporation under the laws of the State of California.
- Submitted form information may be shared with our 3rd party partners.
- There is no limit to the number of entries one person may receive.
- Canyon and CAMTB staff, board members, and their spouses are not eligible to participate in this drawing.
- Donations can be made by credit card only. Processing fees are not counted toward the donation amount.
- Donation amounts can be made in $5 increments.
- Donation/Entry Schedule:
- $5 = 1 Entry
- $10 = 2 Entries
- $20 = 4 Entries
- $50 = 10 Entries
- $100 = 20 Entries
- $150 = 50 Entries
- $500 = 100 Entries
- $1,000 = 200 Entries
- By IRS declaration, ticket purchases for valuable prizes are not eligible for charitable tax deductions.
- The odds of winning will depend on the amount of donations received.
- Donations can be made by the following methods: on the internet at: https://camtb.org/canyon-fun
- All donations must be received with full payment no later than 11:59 PM on November 10, 2023.
- Prizes: Two (2) prizes will be given away.
- The Grand Prize: one individual will receive One (1) Canyon Spectral CF 8 K.I.S. Mountain Bike (Estimated Value $4,699.00 USD).
- 2nd Prize: one individual will receive One (1) SRAM XX Eagle Transmission AXS Groupset
- Winner of the Grand Prize, may optionally select an alternate bike from Canyon’s current offerings at https://www.canyon.com/en-us/:
- if the cost of the alternate bike, as listed at https://www.canyon.com/en-us/, is equal to or less than $4,699.00 USD, there will be no additional charge to the Grand Prize drawing winner.
- if the price of the alternate bike, as listed at https://www.canyon.com/en-us/, is greater than $4,699.00 USD, the Grand Prize drawing winner will be responsible for paying an amount equal to the listed price less $4699.00 USD.
- The 2nd Prize cannot be exchanged.
- Drawing will be held on Monday, Nov 13, 2023, at 12:00 PM Pacific. The winner will be determined by random selection.
- Winners will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the drawing.
- The prize winners are solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, title, transfer fees, license duties, insurance, and all expenses incurred in claiming the prize. The prize winners understand, acknowledge, and agree that they are receiving a prize, and will hereby release and discharge CAMTB, and any additional sponsors, agents, officers, directors and legal representatives and assigns from any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses arising from or caused by the award of such prizes, including, but not limited to the payment of any and all taxes that are due.
- Prizes must be claimed by Nov 30, 2023. Any unclaimed prize after that date will constitute forfeiture and be transferred to CAMTB as a donation.
- CAMTB, its Board of Directors, and its agents assume no liability for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or entries without payment which will be deemed invalid and disqualified.
- The decisions and rules of CAMTB are final on all matters concerning the drawing.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the drawing. To enter without purchase, mail a handwritten postcard to “CAMTB Administrator” at P.O. Box 550709, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96155, containing your (1) full name; (2) mailing address, including street address, city, state/district, and zip code (P.O. boxes are not accepted); (3) telephone number; (4) email address; (5) date of birth; and (6) the statement, “I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the Official Rules for the “CAMTB Canyon Bike Give Away”. All write-in entries must be postmarked by Nov 1, 2023, and received by Nov 3, 2023. There is a limit of one (1) write-in entry per person.
Need some help or more info? Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.