The California Mountain Biking Coalition mission is to expand and enhance sustainable bike-friendly trails throughout California by leveraging a unified, statewide voice for mountain bikers and gravel riders.
Why does California need a Mountain Biking Coalition?
The five WHYs for creating the California Mountain Biking Coalition:
- Provide a unifying, statewide platform for mountain bikers.
- Proactively engage State, Regional and Federal agencies to further the CAMTB Mission while cultivating strong partnership opportunities.
- Track legislation and planning efforts that affect trail access in California and create actionable recommendations and in time draft legislation to expand bike-friendly trail mileage.
- Create a collaborative place for our members to share their insights, knowledge base, and resources.
- Shift the public perception of mountain biking such that we are known for as hard-working, fun-loving, and considerate stewards of the trail.