Election Results from CAMTB’s 2024 Annual Meeting
CAMTB recently hosted its Annual Board of Directors Meeting, which in addition to approving its annual work plan and budget, also includes its Officers and Directors elections. The election results are in and we are pleased to announce the 2024 CAMTB Leadership Team.
Staff, Officers, and Directors
- Executive Director, Michael Anzalone
- President: Steve Messer, Concerned Off-Road Bicyclists
- Vice President: Rob Pettersen, Lowelifes Respectable Citizens’ Club
- Secretary: Susie Murphy, San Diego Mountain Biking Association
- Treasurer: John Terberg, Orange County Mountain Bike Association
- Board Member: Matthew Blain, SF Urban Riders
- Board Member: Jake Bayless, California Trails Foundation
- Vernon Huffman, Access 4 Bikes
- Lauren Haughey, Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay
- Adrian Randal
- Kevin Loomis, San Diego Mountain Biking Association
Please join us in thanking all above for their service and dedication to more and better bike-friendly trails, and for their support of the thriving community of trail stewards and advocates in California.
Open Seats and Request for Director Nominations
CAMTB currently has seats available and is actively seeking mission-aligned directors for 2024 and beyond. Contact CAMTB Board President, Steve Messer for additional information or to submit a nomination.