Here Comes Winter?
New season, new dreams, and keeping the flame.
Happy Holidays from all of us from the California Mountain Biking Coalition. It has been a stellar year for coalition and we couldn’t have done it without our community of trail stewards & advocates, as well as supporters like you.
Thanks to you, CAMTB has:
- Grown from 5 to 30 affiliated trail stewardship organizations with a combined audience of over 250,000 riders in the state.
- Fired up its political advocacy engine, which is tracking and influencing elections and legislation tied to mountain biking, trails, and public lands.
- Launched two major California land manager initiatives, which are influencing policy and accelerating on-the-ground projects in Region 5 of the US Forest Service and in CA State Parks
- Created a Teen Ambassador Program to engage the next generation of leaders in this space
- Raised over $30,000 for local trail programs and projects through our industry partnerships with e*thirteen and Crankbrothers!
In the final days of 2023, help us keep the flame with a one-time or recurring gift.
Next year, we have ambitious goals of growing our member community to 40+ organizations, hosting our 2nd Cohort of Teen Ambassadors, ramping up our work with US Forest Service and CA State Parks in part through engagement with the Wildfire Forest Resilience Task Force, advancing the AB 1567 Climate Bond, and influencing local, state, and federal elections.
We look forward to bringing this work to life for you and with you.
Thank you again for your support!
California Mountain Biking Coalition